Imagine the Possibilities – Our Capital Campaign
Track Our Progress!
665 of our 3,500 families have already pledged, $4,505,880 of our $5 million goal. We are grateful for these generous gifts!
As stewards of the treasure we have received from God, we recognize it is our responsibility to enrich and sustain the spiritual home of our community. All members of our parish family are invited and encouraged to make a sacrificial pledge to our campaign. Please prayerfully consider a commitment and its impact to build the Kingdom of God in our parish and our world. Imagine the Possibilities of all we can accomplish! We will only be successful if we have your help!
Several gift options are shown below. Pledges are payable over five, or even six years. Please prayerfully consider an amount that will work best for you and your family.
Ways to Give
|Monthly Commitment||Yearly Commitment||Total Commitment||My Sacrifice Equals|
|$400||$4,800||$24,000||Family dinner out weekly|
|$300||$3,600||$18,000||Fast food meal daily|
|$200||$2,400||$12,000||Online shopping monthly|
|$100||$1,200||$6,000||Cell phone upgrade annually|
As we seek to accommodate the desire for ever-expanding ministries, enhance the beauty of our liturgy, and be good stewards of the facilities we have graciously been given, our vision is to:
Build a Chapel
Adjacent to our main worship space, a chapel will enable us to expand opportunities for daily Mass and Eucharistic Adoration, provide more intimate spaces for weddings, funerals, and daily Mass, and also contribute to a more energy-efficient use of our larger church space.
Create Additional Meeting and Classroom Space
We are seeking to expand the limited space currently available for our religious education program, youth ministry, and other parish groups and organizations. Creating additional spaces for classes and meetings will allow us to robustly fulfill our mission of handing on and growing in faith, one that is put into action through the service and advocacy of others.
Parish Meetings with the Architects
Tuesday, January 25 and Wednesday, January 26: 7 – 8:30pm
All are invited to join Father Tom and the architects from Winstanley to hear the preliminary plans for the future of our facilities. Parishioners will be able to share feedback on our hopes and dreams for our spiritual home. The meetings will be conducted in English but one of the architects is bilingual and will answer questions in Spanish.
A Prayer for Our Campaign
O God, You spoke in dreams to Joseph of Israel, and You made him a steward of the material gifts You provided to sustain Your people. You spoke in dreams to Joseph of Nazareth, and You invited him to make a home for Your Son Jesus. Today You encourage us to dream, to Imagine the Possibilities of how we as stewards of the gifts You have given us may build up the spiritual home where so many encounter Jesus today. Increase in our hearts a spirit of generosity, so every member of our parish will contribute to the effort to Imagine the Possibilities for prayer, learning and service in new and expanded spaces where we will give You glory and serve our neighbor now and forever. Amen.
(Father Tom Ferguson, 2020)
A Brief History
- 1965: Parish founded; First Mass: Sunday, May 30 held in gymnasium of nearby school
- 1967: Multi-purpose building dedicated June 17 by Bishop Russell
- 1984: Worship space completed; consecrated by Bishop Keating October 21
- 1991: Community center dedicated (later named Creedon Hall) (construction included classrooms, kitchen, nursery, offices)
- 2008: Task force created to study facility updates needed to serve parish needs through 2025
- 2011: Parishioner-led task force presented a Facility Master Plan
- 2012: Renovations completed (worship space, classrooms, kitchen, restrooms, and Creedon Hall, plus HVAC, sprinklers, etc.; fulfilled most of Phase I and partial Phase II of Master Plan)
- 2019: Planning for the next phase begins!
- June 2019: Survey Released
- August 13 and September 4, 2019: Parish Listening Sessions
- October 2019: Results of Survey Published