What questions should we think about before the parish meeting?
- What experiences of “journeying together” in your diocese and parish bring you joy and hope?
- What difficulties and obstacles have you encountered to “journeying together” in your diocese and parish?
- How do we most effectively witness to the truth, goodness, and beauty of the Gospel?
- How effective are we in our three-fold mission of proclaiming and teaching the faith, of celebrating the liturgy and sacraments, and of service in charity?
- How do all the member of the Church – laity and clergy – collaborate in their common mission?
- How well do we dialogue – listen attentively and speak up candidly – within the Church and with the wider community?