Join us for Eucharistic Adoration after the 9am Mass.
Stations of the Cross: every Friday during Lent, 6:45pm
(First Friday Adoration and Mass in Spanish at 7:30 and 8pm.) All are welcome!
Lent 'Cross of Mercy'
Visit the Cross in the Commons to leave a prayer request, or take a prayer request home.
Grow in faith as a parish family as we pray for one another.
For additional prayer opportunities
during Lent, CLICK HERE.
This weekend at Good Shepherd ...
- Sharing Sunday Every Weekend During Lent. Bring donations of non-perishable groceries to share with neighbors in need.
- Coffee and Donuts Stop by Creedon Hall Sunday after morning and noonMasses!
- WorkCamp Nail Sale after all Masses. Stop by the Information Counter to get a nail and prayer card. Contact: email@example.com.
- Bishops's Lenten Appeal BLA. Prayerfully consider making a pledge. Become the hands and heart of our Lord Jesus!
- LENT 2017 For opportunities for PRAYER, FASTING and ALMSGIVING, visit our Lent Website!
... AND "Small Acts of Mercy" (SAM) Weekend
Connect with God and deepen your prayer life! Participate in SAM Weekend!
- Mass with Anointing of the Sick and Blessing for Caregivers, Sat., at 12pm
- Peace and Presence Mini-Retreat, Sat., 10am - 12pm: RSVP to Susan
- Sharing Garden Clean-up, Sat., 2 - 5pm; RSVP HERE
- Spiritual Resources Fair after all weekend Masses.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT SAM WEEKEND
Tuesday, March 7, 7pm
Interested in meeting other couples to share your faith journey as husbands and wives, mothers and fathers? A new Couples Group is forming to begin meeting this Spring. Join us at this meeting to learn more! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday Evenings in Lent
- Mass 6pm
- Eucharistic Adoration 6:30 - 8pm (in the church)
- The Light is On for You 6:30 - 8pm (in the church) The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available at all parishes in the Archdiocese of Washington and the Diocese of Arlington during Lent. Experience God's mercy and love!
- Soup and Stations 6:30 - 8pm (in Creedon Hall) Join us for a light soup supper and a presentation of the Stations of the Cross. On March 8, the presentation is by our 5th grade students. Volunteers welcome! CLICK HERE.
For Teens: Youth Groups and More!
- High School Nights - Sundays, 7:30 - 9pm (This week: Game Night!)
- Middle School Youth Group - Thursdays, 6:30 - 7:30pm
- High School WorkCamp - Register now for this life-changing experience of faith and service. Only a few spots left! Contact: email@example.com
From USCCB: Justice for Immigrants
The USCCB has shared the following video Know Your Rights: Prepare for Encounters with Immigration Enforcement. It is also available in Spanish HERE.
For more information from the USCCB, please visit Justice for Immigrants.
"Loving as Christ loves, serving as Christ serves."