Make this a special Holy Week -
You're invited for Holy Week and Easter!
Stations of the Cross
- Friday, March 25, 12:00pm
- Friday, March 25, 6:00pm (Live Via Crucis, Spanish and English, meet in parking lot in front of the church)
Sacrament of Confession and Reconciliation
- Wednesday, March 23, 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Friday, March 25, 9:30 - 10:30am
- Friday, March 25, 12:30 - 1:30pm
- Saturday, March 26, 8:00 - 8:50am and 9:30 - 10:30am
Mass and Liturgies
- Daily Mass: Wednesday, 6pm
- Morning Prayer Service: Thursday, Friday,Saturday 9:00am
- Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper: 7:30pm(bilingual, 1+ hour) followed by all-night Eucharistic Adoration in Creedon Hall.
- Good Friday Celebration of the Lord's Passion: Friday, 3:00pm
- Blessing of Easter Food: Bring baskets of Easter baked goods and other food to Morning Prayer Service 9am Holy Saturday.
- Help Decorate Church for Easter: 9:30am - noon on Saturday. Many hands make light labor!
The Parish Office will be CLOSED on Good Friday.
EASTER MASS SCHEDULE
Saturday, March 26
Easter Vigil, 8:30pm (bilingual, 2+ hours long)
Includes the Service of Light; Liturgy of the Word; Liturgy of Baptism; and Liturgy of the Eucharist. Liturgy begins on the field in front of the church.
Sunday, March 27
7:30am, 9:00am*, 10:30am*, 12:00 Noon
2:00pm* in Spanish
(Additional parking at Mount Vernon High School. Shuttle from the High School to GS parking lot, 8:30am - 3:30pm)
*Mass in the church and in Creedon Hall
Note changes to our regular schedule:
No 5pm or 6:30pm Vigil Mass Saturday, March 26.
No 4pm Confessions Saturday, March 26.
No 6:30pm Mass on Easter Sunday, March 27.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate the Passion and Resurrection of our Lord during this
Jubilee Year of Mercy!