(Check out our website for details on these activities and more:
- Advent Retreat Saturday, December 5, 9:30am - 2:00pm Take time to center on the reason for the season. LEARN MORE
- Children's Nativity Breakfast Saturday, December 5, 9am, Knights of Columbus Hall. Pancakes, crafts, and a visit from Santa! Call 703-360-1964 to RSVP (Choose Option #4)
- Journey to the Manger - FREE FAMILY EVENT Saturday, December 5, 6 - 8pmVBS-style program with games, food, and fun! Register online to help us prepare. CLICK HERE (space is limited!)
- Lessons and Carols Sunday, December 13, 4:30pm Prayer and music in celebration of Advent and anticipation of Christmas.
- Jesse Tree (ongoing) Check out the Jesse Tree in the Commons as we add a new ornament each day to tell the story of Christmas. LEARN MORE
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6 SECOND SUNDAY OF ADVENT
- Join us for Coffee and Donuts! -Sunday, after all morning and noonMasses.
- Sharing Sunday for UCM! -Saturday and Sunday, December 5/6. Bring back a tote bag filled with your donations of non-perishable food. Thank you!
- Christmas Ornament Sale - Beautiful keepsake ornament on sale, $20. Makes a special gift to commemorate First Communion, Baptism, Confirmation, or other significant event. Available after Masses Sunday morning, and in the parish office, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Giving Tree - Make the holiday brighter for over 1,000 children in our community. Take an ornament from our Giving Tree, purchase a gift and bring the new unwrapped gift to our drop-off bin by Sunday, December 13.
"YEAR OF MERCY" BEGINS TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8
Pope Francis has declared December 8, 2015 - November 20, 2016
an Extraordinary Jubilee - a year to focus on and celebrate God's mercy. Read Pope Francis' prayer for the Jubilee, learn about special "Doors of Mercy" around the world, and learn ways you can participate: CLICK HERE
THANK YOU FOR USING FAITH DIRECT!
Switching from envelopes to Faith Direct is one way to help the parish. Even if your giving amount stays the same, switching to Faith Direct helps the parish budget more efficiently, and saves the time and expense of using paper envelopes. Information and sign up HERE.