Mass moves to Creedon Hall starting Monday, June 26
Here are the top 5 things to know about our latest capital improvement project!
- The Project! We are undertaking an extensive project to upgrade the lighting in the church worship space. The project will address issues such as: poor visibility and spotty lighting; bulbs burning out quickly; need to be more energy efficient.
- Move to Creedon Hall Mass will be held in Creedon Hall starting Monday evening, June 26. (All activities that would be in the worship space: Mass, rosary, weddings, baptisms, funerals, etc. will move to the Hall.)
- Safety First! The construction zone will be a hard hat area and is off limits to all but authorized personnel. Keep safety in mind! Obey all signs; be extra careful in our parking lot and on parish grounds; make sure children are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Schedule Changes Some activities will be re-scheduled or re-assigned to a different room during the project. We'll announce changes in the bulletin, on our Website, and via this Weekly Shepherd email.*
- Good news! Due to prudent fiscal planning, and consistent parishioner generosity, we are undertaking this project without a loan or capital campaign!
Vacation Bible School will take place Tuesday, July 25 - Friday, July 28 (instead of starting on Monday, July 24). More information available HERE.