- Sunday is the Feast of Christ the King - Join us for Mass this weekend as we conclude the liturgical year with the celebration of "Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe."
- Jesse Tree Celebration: Family-friendly activity this Saturday, November 21, 6 - 8pm. Make ornaments for your own Jesse Tree and trace Jesus' family tree through the Bible from creation to His birth. CLICK HERE
- Celebration of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Patroness of El Salvador: Sunday, November 22. We have special celebrations at the 2pm Spanish Mass. Children wear traditional dress and present flowers at the Offertory. Food sale and dance presentation following Mass.
- Christmas Ornament - Beautiful keepsake ornament on sale, $20. Makes a special gift to commemorate First Communion, Baptism, Confirmation, or other significant event. Available in the parish office, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm, and after selected Masses this Sunday.
- Sign up now for "Journey to the Manger" - Our Faith Formation team has put together a great family-friendly event on Saturday, December 5, 6-8pm. The evening of crafts, costumes, dinner and fun is free, but space is limited. Help us plan by signing up HERE.
Opportunities for prayer, reflection and fellowship. Find it in your Sunday Bulletin or on our website HERE
Thanksgiving Mass - Come Give Thanks!
Thursday, November 26
9am English Mass
10:30am Spanish Mass
Super Service Saturday and Campout a Success!
Many thanks to all who planned, participated and prayed so that these events were a big success!
Check out some photos HERE.