- Activities (classes, meetings, programs) are canceled from Thursday, January 21 -Sunday. January 24.
- Mass, Confession, and Adoration are never canceled. (Please use best judgement for personal safety.) See Special Dispensation from Bishop Loverde for Sunday, January 24.
- The parish office will be open from 9am - 11:30am on Friday, January 22. The office is closed on Saturdays. We will assess conditions for Sunday office hours as the weekend progresses.
Emergency announcements are shared in the following ways:
- parish website (announcements are placed on the home page; and HERE)
- parish Mobile App (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP)
BISHOP'S LENTEN APPEAL (BLA) BEGINS!
Go Forth as Heralds of God's Mercy
The BLA supports our diocese in its mission of sharing the love and mercy of Christ through serving the needy, educating and forming our youth, encouraging vocations, promoting a culture of life and assisting the clergy, religious, and lay people who help build and strengthen our diocesan Church. To learn more about the ministries, programs and charitable works of our diocese, CLICK HERE. Prayerfully consider making a pledge! CLICK HERE to make an online donation.
- Special Collection for Storm Victims The USCCB has requested a special collection to help victims of storms, flooding and other disasters in the US. Donations will support the efforts of Catholic Charities, USA. CLICK FOR INFO
- Year of Mercy Family Event Do Justly, Walk Humbly, Love Mercy - Saturday, January 23, 6pm. CANCELED
MARCH FOR LIFE, TOMORROW - FRIDAY, JANUARY 22
Information and updates on the March can be found HERE. Transportation will be provided by the Knights of Columbus - CLICK HERE to reserve a spot on the bus. Please keep participants of the March in your prayers.
9 DAYS FOR LIFE - JOIN TODAY
If you can't participate in the March for Life, sign up for 9 Days for Life - a focused period of prayer, penance and pilgrimage. SIGN UP HERE
LEARN ABOUT ADULT WORKCAMP
Join us for an informational meeting Monday, January 25, 7pm in classroom 3. Hear about this life-changing service opportunity! CLICK HERE for registration information
JUBILEE PHOTO DIRECTORY HAS ARRIVED!
Many thanks to our hard-working volunteers on the Directory Committee!
- For families who had their photo taken: pick up your free copy of the Directory in the parish office Monday - Friday during office hours. (We are not able to distribute the Directory during Sunday office hours.)
- Directories also for sale at $5 a copy.