- Sharing Sunday Thank you for bringing grocery donations for the St. Lucy Project of Catholic Charities.
- Pancake Breakfast - Sunday morning Join us in Creedon Hall after Mass for a delicious pancake breakfast, courtesy of our Knights of Columbus chefs!
- MLK Choir Festival! Sunday, 4:30pm Enjoy music from local choirs, including our GS Sunday-morning Choir. Sponsored by Ventures in Community (VIC). Donations at the door are distributed to local non-profit groups.
- Office Closed - Monday, January 18 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. No RE classes Sunday, Monday or Thursday.
YOUTH DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT Monday, January 18 for 4th Graders - HS (times vary) Check out the details on the YOUTH MINISTRY blog!
MARCH FOR LIFE - FRIDAY, JANUARY 22
Transportation to the Rally and March for Life in Washington DC provided by the Knights of Columbus. CLICK HERE for info and to reserve a spot on the bus.
9 DAYS FOR LIFE - JANUARY 16 - 24
A focused period of prayer, penance and pilgrimage. SIGN UP NOW to participate from January 16-24.
JUBILEE PHOTO DIRECTORY HAS ARRIVED!
Many thanks to our hard-working volunteers on the Directory Committee!
- For families who had their photo taken: pick up your free copy of the Directory in the parish office Monday - Friday during office hours. (We are not able to distribute the Directory during Sunday office hours.)
- Directories also for sale at $5 a copy.
JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY
Throughout the Jubilee of Mercy we focus on the Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy.
Prayer for January: The Dignity of Life
May the Holy Spirit reveal to us
how we are called to use our gifts
to spread the Gospel of life and joy.
May everything we say and do
bear witness to God’s
merciful love for every human being.
THANK YOU FOR USING FAITH DIRECT!
Make a New Year's resolution to help your parish by switching from envelopes to Faith Direct. Even if your giving amount stays the same, switching to Faith Direct helps the parish budget more efficiently, and saves the time and expense of using paper envelopes. Information and sign up HERE.
JUST IN CASE ... INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Emergency announcements are shared in the following ways:
- parish website (announcements are placed on the home page; and HERE)
- parish Mobile App (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP)