REGISTRATION FOR 2017-18 MSHS CLASSES
CLASS TIME will increase from one hour to one hour and 15 minutes.
NEW MSHS SESSION SCHEDULE:
Sunday 7:45 – 8:55am Middle School (and K-6 English)
Sunday 3:15 – 4:30pm High School (and K-6 Spanish)
Sunday 5:00 – 6:15pm Middle School (and K-6 English)
Thursday 5:00 – 6:15pm Middle School (and K-6 English)
Thursday 7:15 – 8:30pm Middle and High School
April 1 – 30: Advance Registration open for weekly volunteers ONLY
Thursday, May 4: General Registration Expo, 7-9pm
May 6 – 7: General Registration continues after Masses
May 21 – 25: General Registration continues during RE class sessions ONLY
June 1 – July 31: General Registration available in the parish office, Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm
August 1 – September 4: Registration closed
- Many class sessions fill quickly. We recommend that families register at the earliest possible date to maximize getting their first choice, but cannot guarantee everyone their first or second choice.
- Current 2nd Year students who will receive Confirmation in the Fall of 2017 do NOT submit a registration form or pay a fee for the 3 Sunday evening sessions they will attend prior to Confirmation.
In order to offer the number of classes needed to prepare over 300 parish youth for the sacrament of Confirmation, we need many weekly volunteers. Specifically, we need:
- Lead catechists (1st and 2nd Year)
- Assistant catechists (1st and 2nd Year)
- Small Group Discussion Leaders (2nd Year)
- Hall Monitors (all sessions)
- receive early registration to guarantee their preferred session;
- receive training, materials, and full support in their volunteer role;
- must complete a Diocesan background check and attend a class on maintaining a Safe Environment for minors.