December 1: No Class
December 8: Safe Environment Lessons for
December 11: 1st Communion Parent Meeting
December 15: 1st Communion Parent Meeting
Dec 18 - Jan 5: No Class
January 8: Classes Resume
January 14: Middle School Confirmation Retreat
- In their classes this month, students will learn about the corporal and spiritual works of mercy, and catechists will explain their Works of Mercy Service Project in detail. Click HERE for the complete Project,.
- Reminder: Students must bring their white student binder and their Encounter Workbook to every class.
SECOND YEAR STUDENTS
Confirmation Candidate Packets were distributed at the Confirmation Parent Meeting and were available in the Commons in November for those who missed the meeting. Packets that were not picked up will be given to students in their classes.
- It is the responsibility of candidates and their parents to review the Confirmation Packet together and the responsibility of the candidates to meet all requirements by the designated deadlines.
Middle School Confirmation Retreat with NET Ministries
Saturday, January 14
10:30am Check-In -- $20 payment due at check-in.
11am - 6pm -- Retreat. Includes lunch. Parents are invited to join retreatants at the 5pm Mass.
- The retreat is a requirement for Confirmation. Students who do not attend are responsible for finding and attending a Confirmation Retreat at another parish.
We need families to host our young adult NET Ministries team! Specifically, host families provide the following for 2 or more team members of the same gender:
- Friday, January 13: dinner and a room to sleep in. Beds are not required as they bring sleeping bags.
- Saturday, January 14: breakfast; a pot-luck item for their dinner at the parish after the retreat.
- Please contact Rosie, email@example.com if you can host or if you have further questions.
Saturday, March 4, 11am - 6pm
This is a change from the original date announced in the Confirmation Candidate Packet. Please make a note of it!
FIRST COMMUNION STUDENTS
Parent Meeting on Sunday, December 11, 5:30 - 6:15 or Thursday, December 15, 6:45 - 7:30pm
This meeting is for those parents who missed the November meeting. Parents who attended the November meeting do not need to attend.
There are many ways to serve this Advent! Please visit the Volunteer Page HERE for details.