Here are the top 5 things to know this week about our latest capital improvement project!
- The Project has Begun! The work to upgrade the lighting in the church worship space has begun. The plan involves replacing all light fixtures; upgrading and installing wiring; and installation of new fixtures.
- Move to Creedon Hall Daily & Sunday Mass - and all liturgical events - will be held in Creedon Hall. Thank you to the volunteers and staff who helped us make the move!
- Safety First! The construction zone is a hard hat area and is off limits to all but authorized personnel. There is no admittance to the Narthex and Worship Space (either via the Commons or via the handicap entrance by the Statue of Mary.) Keep safety in mind! Obey all signs; be extra careful in our parking lot and on parish grounds; make sure children are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Schedule Changes Some activities will be re-scheduled or re-assigned to a different room during the project. We'll announce changes in the bulletin, on our Website, and via this Weekly Shepherd email.
- Vacation Bible School is still ON! VBS will now be from TUESDAY, July 25 through Friday, July 28. The VBS activities will be held in 4 days(rather than 5). We are looking forward to a great week! (See registration info below.)
- Sacristy Moved to the Nursery The nursery is closed during the project as it will serve as the Sacristy. Our priests, deacons, and liturgical ministers (including altar servers) will use the Nursery to prepare for Mass.