Children MUST be escorted to and from class - Children must be brought into the building and taken to the classroom and then picked up at the classroom door. You MAY NOT drop off or pick children up from the circular drive or parking lot.
Non Parent Pick Up Form - Please submit this form if you will have a non-parent adult dropping off or picking up your child.
- Please check and update the contact information that we have on file for your family. Lists are in the commons at each class period. Please initial after you have checked.
- Faith Formation will send a monthly newsletter and on occasion additional email if needed. Please read all communication for needed information.
- Website - The K-6 Faith Formation page on the parish website has all needed information, including calendars, special events, lessons, newsletters, forms and FAQ’s. There is additional information to support families in sharing the Catholic faith.
- Children in grades K-6 are invited to register for Children’s Liturgy of the Word during the 9:00 & 10:30 Mass. Adult Volunteers Needed.
- Contact Christina at email@example.com for more information. and check the website for more information!
Friday Fun and Faith - New 4-8 grade group meeting the second Friday of each month from 6-8pm. Food, fun, faith and service. Planning Meeting - November 8 from 7-8pm. Adult and Teen Volunteers Needed
Contact Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org to help or for more info.
- October 1, 2 and 5 All Saints Project handed out
- due back October 22, 23 and 26
- October 1- 27 Collection in RE hallway for needed items to make Breakfast Bags for the Homeless.
- October 11 5:00-5:45, Shepherd'sChoir Practice grades 4-8
- October 15 10:30 Mass Children’s Mass (Jr. Ushers and Shepherd’s Choir), Pancake Sunday
- October 18 7:00 pm, Sacrament Parent Meeting (2nd grade and Sac Prep 2 parents)
- October 22, 23 and 26 - Make-up for Chastity Lesson (please fill out the opt-out form if you don't want your child to participate)
- October 25 5:00-5:45, Shepherd's Choir Practice grades 4-8
- October 28 All Saints Day Celebration/ Day of Service - see website for details
November 18 5:00 Mass with Bishop Burbidge followed by the the Homeless Campout
November 19 Jesse Tree Family Event after 9:00 and 10:30 Mass (what is a Jesse Tree, and how to make one)
December 9, 6:00 - 8:00 pm Journey to the Manger