It was great to see you during the first week of class. We hope that your children had a great week and we look forward to seeing you this coming week.
Here are a few reminders:
1. The diocesan required Christian Chastity Lesson will be presented to all students in grades 1-6 during class on Sunday, October 2, Monday, October 3 and Wednesday, October 5. The lessons are provided by the diocese and are able to be reviewed by parents at this site.
If you do not want your child to participate, please fill out and submit the opt out form.
If you opt out, please do not bring your child to class on the day of the lesson.
If you do not fill out an opt out form, your child must attend the lesson as scheduled this week or the make up lesson on your scheduled class day the week of November 13 - 16.
2. PARENT MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CANCELED!! We will send an email with the important information needed for this year. Please email any questions that you have after reviewing the materials and watch for volunteer sign ups coming out soon. Be sure to check out our parent webpage.
3. There is no class on Sunday, October 9, Monday, October 10 and Wednesday, October 12 due to the Columbus Day holiday. Please download the calendar so that you are up to date on all scheduled class times.
4. Fourth Grade Led Mass will be held on October 29. All families are welcome as this is a child friendly Mass. Children's choir will perform. Stop by after Mass for hospitality.
5.Small Acts of Mercy (SAM) weekend is October 29 - 30. Join us Saturday afternoon for Service Saturday - family friendly volunteer opportunities to help those in need in our community. Homeless Campout is Saturday evening. Families are welcome to experience a night of being homeless. Ministry Fair after all Masses - come find out how you can live the Works of Mercy both in our parish and in our community. MORE INFO COMING SOON!
6. Saint Projects coming home this week - take time to work with your child this month to complete the Saint Project sheet. Bring to class the week of October 23 so they can be displayed at the SAM weekend.
Thanks again for being a part of the parish faith formation program. Please don't hesitate to send any questions or concerns to Christina and Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy and Christina