Welcome to the 2016-17 Faith Formation year. We are excited to work with you and your family this school year.
- If you registered on or before June 30, you should have received a letter in the mail indicating the session time for each of your children. If you registered between July 1 and July 31, your letter will be mailed no later than August 15. If you have not registered, but still wish to attend classes for the 2016-17 year, please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com to inquire about available sessions. Include the names and grades of your children in the email.
- If you are unable to attend class at your assigned time, please let us know by filling out a change request form and submitting it firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process these forms in the order received and we can not guarantee that your request will be honored.
- Please click here to see volunteer needs at each session and to sign up. In many cases, if we do not have enough volunteers, we may need to cancel classes and events. Please take a moment to see how you can support your children's faith formation program. You will be contacted with more details once you sign up, including the process for meeting the Diocesan Safe Environment requirements. We need all parents to volunteer at least 2-3 hours this year to make sure we can provide our children with a great faith formation experience.
We look forward to seeing you when classes begin the week of September 25!
UPDATED PARENT PAGE ON OUR PARISH WEBSITE
- Please take some time to explore our updated webpage for RE families. There are links to our new FORMED program, opportunities for family summer service, tips and ideas for summer faith fun, our calendar for both RE classes and additional events and lots more.
- Families in Action - Show your support to our veterans by joining other Good Shepherd families at Reagan National to welcome an Honor Flight - Thursday, August 25, Flight arrives at 12:35pm (will want to arrive about 30 minutes earlier).
- In order to participate, you will need to fill out a Gate Access Pass(GAP) form in order to be let in through security.
- Here is the link to register and for all the details - scroll down to the August 25th honor flight and click on the link to register
- You can make signs or just come with small American flags and patriotic gear.
- Contact Pooja Krumenacker, for more information: email@example.com.
- Sharing Garden - contact Susan for more details on how you can help to grow food for those in need in our community.
- Baking Brigade - spend some time in the kitchen with your kidsbaking treats for various needs at Good Shepherd - youth activities, International festival, receptions and RE events. Clickhere to sign up or contact Susan for more details.
Thanks to each of you for supporting your children’s Faith Formation journey by signing them up for our weekly RE program. We are here to support you and are happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you in September.
Christina and Stacy