- Christmas Ornament: Beautiful keepsake ornament on sale this weekend. Makes a special gift to commemorate First Communion, Baptism, Confirmation, or other significant event. $20
- Sharing Sunday: Thank you for donations for the UCM food pantry.
- Coffee and donuts: Join us in Creedon Hall after morning Mass on Sunday!
- No RE classes on Sunday or Monday (due to All Saint's Day and FCPS holiday). [Note: No classes for MS and HS on Thursday, Nov. 5.]
November - Remembering All Saints and All Souls
- All Saints Day: Sunday, November 1(Regular Sunday Mass schedule)
- All Souls Day: Monday, November 2 Mass at 9:00am and 7:30pm (Spanish)
- Mass of Remembrance: Tuesday, November 3, 7:00pm with reception following Mass.
- Novena, November 2-11: Pick up an offering card and envelope in the parish office to remember a loved one at Masses.
- Spaghetti Dinner - Saturday, November 7, 5-7:30pm Best Italian dinner in town! $8/adult or $16/whole family
- Super Service Saturday - Saturday, November 14, 1pm - 4pm CLICK HERE
- Homeless for a Night - Campout to raise awareness about homelessness, Saturday -Sunday, November 14 to 15, CLICK HERE
Mass of Thanksgiving for Bishop Loverde - Tickets Available
This December, Bishop Paul S. Loverde celebrates the 50th Anniversary of his priestly ordination. To mark this significant event, he will offer a Mass of Thanksgiving at All Saints Catholic Church onSaturday, November 7 at noon. Parishioners who would like to attend should email email@example.com tickets and details on directions and parking. (Note: you also may participate in a Spiritual Bouquet for Bishop Loverde. Deadline for online intentions: tomorrow, Friday, October 30.)
Help Your Parish, Be Kind to the Environment and
Simplify Your Life ...
Sign up for Electronic Giving with Faith Direct!
Not sure how to participate in our Stewardship Renewal this fall? Switching from envelopes to Faith Direct is one way to help the parish. Even if your giving amount stays the same, switching to Faith Direct helps the parish budget more efficiently, and saves the time and expense of using paper envelopes. Information and sign up HERE.